Madeleine Shaw has been making her stamp on the wellness scene since 2014. She’s released three cookbooks, a podcast, an app, and most recently ‘The Happy Gut Guide’ – a new online program to help people tackle IBS. Here, she reveals why she’s such a fan of Oodee and shares an exclusive smoothie recipe that’ll give your skin a double boost of glow-giving ingredients if you use it alongside our products.
“When it comes to skincare, I like to know that what I’m putting on my face not only feels really amazing but also does really amazing things. That’s why I love using Oodee whilst getting ready for my day. The team has taken nature’s pharmacy to the next level with DermaRDE+, creating a real powershot of goodness for the skin whilst also being conscious of the planet – I’m a huge fan. Paired with a delicious smoothie to mirror the ingredients inside my skincare, there’s no better way to start my day.”
Madeleine’s smoothie recipe:
- 300ml almond milk (vitamin E to protect against environmental stress factors)
- 2 tbsp of yoghurt (probiotics to protect against free radical damage)
- 1 tbsp to chia seeds (benefits the skin as anti-inflammatory essential fatty acids)
- 2 handfuls of spinach (iron optimises the skin’s healing function)
- 2 tbsp of frozen raspberries (antioxidants to support the skin’s repair)
- 1 date
Simply blend and enjoy – and if you sip mindfully, even better! Read here.